Wednesday, October 4, 2017

"Whoa Shoes!!!"


What I Am Wearing:

Blazer:(try here, here, here) // Top:(try here) // Skirt:(try here) // Shoe: (try here, here

Today I got to attend general conference for my Church, what an an amazing feeling it was to be in the presences of men and women of God to learn from their wisdom and knowledge. 

There is always a reaction I get from my friends when the visit and enter into my room, "whoa Shoe!!!" yes I am addicted to shoe and clothes. I always say shoe is the glue to an outfit because with shoes you can be able to create so many outfit out if that one shoe, like I have with this when I first got this shoes I wore it with a White Shirt and today I wore it with a completely different outfit and it came out great.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...