Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tis the Season!






That time of the year when you pull out the hats, gloves, scarves, and the big coats. I love this time of the year not just because of all the beautiful lights and the love in the air, but also how it makes my skin looks, beautiful! However most people think that when this cold season come we are only to wear the color Black which I don't agree with why wear black when there are so many colorful scarves and hats to make your outfit WOW. As you can see from my outfits. Okay, back to business this post is really about this shoe I got this shoe about two years ago but I have not used it because of some interesting effect that was on the top and I did not like even though I love the color and pattern so I simplified it. Since I love simple now it looks perfect and it is so comfortable, am in love, and I love the color orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...