Sunday, November 13, 2016

My Favorite!!











Red and White two of my favorite colors always in style. These two colors will never disappoint you no matter the occasion, they will always make you look like the star of the party that's why I am in love with these two colors, but at the same time is not a good thing to over do them, like I did here as you can see just combine the two appropriately. And my babies were on-point today, I LOVE MY KIDS!! P.S. My online store website will start up again very soon so you can shop some of my outfit the ones that I wear that are from Avon.
My Outfit
Blazer: Kohl's 
Dress: Avon
Shoe: Avon
Necklace: Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...