Monday, November 21, 2016

Bright Colors






It seems I do not want to let go of wearing my bright colors for winter can you blame me I love colors! more the bright ones, they make me feel alive. Don't be afraid to add colors to your outfit even in the Winter when most people only wear all Black. This outfit came about more because of this shoe look at that thing how can you not fall in love with it colorful, simple, and perfect for any occasion, and you can't even believe where I got it from or how much was it if I tell you, you will say am lying. 

My Outfit
Blazer: Avon
Top: Walmart
Skirt: Target 
Shoe: Yard Sale  Similar  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...