Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Comfort Dress!!



What I Am Wearing
Dress:(here, here) // Shoe:(here

When its snowing and all you want to do is to stay in bed all day and do nothing not even to say anything about dress up in anyway, but when you don't have a choice so you go to that dress that is simple but at the same time comfortable, sexy, and that can take you from "I don't want to do anything" to "oh yes I got this" this dress always makes me feel like I can do anything you may call this dress my comfort dress. This whole outfit is so simple all it took is the dress and the pumps and this outfit is up to the next level. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...