Friday, June 22, 2018

The Perfect Summer Shorts



What I Am Wearing:
Sweater:(here) // T-Shirt:(here) // Short:(here, here) // Shoe:(here)

Today being the first day of Summer it brings all the excitements, from shorts to sandals to the pool and having that summer body. However, for me finding that prefect shorts for the summer is a must, it so hard to find a modest, comfortable, relaxing, and at the same time making you look sexy and simply beautiful. This summer I was lucky to find this beautiful shorts thanks to Walmart's new partnership with Time and Tru a clothing company I was able to find this beautiful shorts. This whole outfit is just simply beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I'm Back!!!!!!

What I Am Wearing  Blazer:(try here , here ) // Shirt:(try here ) // Skirt:(try here ) // Shoe:(try here )  It been a while I ...